FRIDAY, AUGUST 2, 2013
1007 York Street
Denver, CO 80206
VIP Pre -Taste: 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Main Event: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
VIP Post Party: 9:00pm to 11:00pm
All Weather Event
Guests 21+ and Over
The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Denver proudly presents the 6th Annual Sabor. Sabor showcases featured spirits, beer, wine and signature food from Denver's top restaurants and distributors. Sabor is an opportunity for sponsors, businesses and professionals to network while enjoying more than 60 vendors.
Ticket Rules and Regulations:
- You must print your tickets and take them to the event. Your tickets will be scanned for entry.
- Tickets:For customer service and support, contact ExtremeTix, Inc. at (888) 695-0888.
- A General Admission ticket or VIP ticket must be presented for entrance to the event. VIP guests must only wear a VIP wristband.
- In addition to receiving wine, food, and beer tastings during the event, VIP wristband holders will be granted access to an exclusive VIP Pre-Taste an hour prior to the main event, a VIP Pavilion within the main event, and the VIP post-party.
- Complimentary shuttle service will be provided to the Botanic Gardens from the parking lot at East High School starting at 5pm and from the Botanic Gardens to East High School through 12am - First come, first serve.
- Valet Parking at the Denver Botanic Gardens parking garage ($10) - First come, first serve.
- Please be aware of No Parking signs or private parking; all alternative parking is at your own risk. See neighborhood map.
VIP Post party:
The VIP Sabor Post Party ill be held at Second Home which is located at the JW Marriott in Cherry Creek. Pleae click here to find out more information about Second Home.