FRIDAY, AUGUST 3, 2012
1007 York Street
Denver, CO 80206
VIP Pre -Taste: 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Main Event: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
VIP Post Party: 9:00pm to 11:00pm
Guests 21+ and Over
The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Denver is proud to present its 5th Annual Sabor, a gastronomic showcase featuring international wines, beer, spirits, and signature food from Denver’s top restaurants and distributors. Sabor is an opportunity for sponsors, businesses, and professionals to network while enjoying over 60 vendors. With 3,500 attendees last year, our sponsors receive great promotional exposure.
Sabor will take place at the Denver Botanic Gardens where attendees can experience Kizuna: West Meets East, and a wide range of gardens and collections that illustrate an ever-widening diversity of plants from all corners of the world. A VIP Pre-Taste at the Denver Botanic Gardens will kick off Sabor by offering early admission to exclusive samples and tastes. When Sabor concludes, our sponsors and VIP guests will have access to our VIP Post Party for great entertainment and networking that keeps the night going.
THANK YOU TO OUR ALIANZA PARTNERS
Ticket Rules and Regulations:
- You must print your tickets and take them to the event. Your tickets will be scanned for entry.
- Tickets:For customer service and support, contact ExtremeTix, Inc. at (888) 695-0888.
- A General Admission ticket or VIP ticket must be presented for entrance to the event. VIP guests must only wear a VIP wristband.
- In addition to receiving wine, food, and beer tastings during the event, VIP wristband holders will be granted access to an exclusive VIP Pre-Taste an hour prior to the main event, a VIP Pavilion within the main event, and the VIP post-party.
- Sabor is a 21 and over event. IDs will be checked upon entrance.
- Sabor is an all-weather event.
- Sabor is a cocktail attire event.
- Complimentary shuttle service will be provided to the Botanic Gardens from the parking lot at East High School starting at 5pm and from the Botanic Gardens to East High School through 12am - First come, first serve.
- Valet Parking at the Denver Botanic Gardens parking garage ($10) - First come, first serve.
- Please be aware of No Parking signs or private parking; all alternative parking is at your own risk. See neighborhood map.
Looking for the easiest way to get to the Botanic Gardens?
- Try Denver B-cycle! More info at denver.bcycle.com. The Gardens has a B-Cycle station next to the entrance at York Street.
- Have someone drop you off